Running a business can be exciting, thrilling and TOUGH! Having the pressure of delivering improved results year on year for stake holders and of course meeting your own personal expectations of growth can be a challenge – then there are the teams which need development in order to meet all the business growth demands.
I get it, I completely understand where you’re at and the challenges you face on a day to day basis.
Here’s how the discovery call will flow;
- We will run through a few questions so I can find out more about you, and of course you can about me too!
- We’ll explore your goals for the future and discuss your current frustrations
- If we feel we’re a good fit, together we’ll identify if and how I can help you
- You will come away clearer and your thoughts will be full of ideas and purpose
- Towards the end of the call we’ll decide the next steps forward
Most importantly, this is NOT a sales call! It’s simply a way to get to understand each other better. Think of it as coffee and cake with a friend!
You may not need my services right now, but this call could just help to provoke fresh ideas.
My intention is to build long term relationships, not sell my services regardless of whether you need it or not.