“People buy People” is a phrase that is familiar to us all, but just what is it that aligns you more with some people than others? In a sales environment this is crucial for relationship building and developing rapport.
Behaviour profiling takes the guesswork and risk out of relationship building by using science and expertise to build STRONG, PROFITABLE, LASTING and TRUSTING business relationships.
DISC is a very empowering and powerful tool to firstly understand yourself, your behaviour profile and how you respond to other profiles. You will also then be able to identify your customers profile and their buying styles enabling you to negotiate, whilst meeting their profile needs.
The one day training includes;
- Value of the days outcomes
- Learn and understand the Disc Model
- Identifying your own profile on the Model
- Clarity of how each of the profiles see each other
- Common misconceptions – the dangerous ground
- Understanding your customers profile from the Model
- View your own behaviour profile
- Creating an assessment of for key business relationships
- Developing a communication style plan for effective customer buy-in